Composite Braiding Systems
Steeger USA's braiding machines are the result of 130 years of experience and research, working closely with our customers.
- Manufactured to strict quality and performance standards according to the customers need.
- Steeger USA is exclusively customer and market oriented.
- Continuously seeking new ways to improve.
Composite Braiding Systems are designed as high capacity horizontal braider with 144 carriers and tractor pulling system.
Braiders with individual drive
Special braiding machines in horizontal design suitable for composite industry using special yarns and roving e.g. glass roving, ceramic yarns, glass and carbon roving, aramids and various other high tech yarns.
Individually driven braiders for manufacturing of:
- Maritime purposes: Multipurpose ropes and cards.
- Leisure sporting articles: Sport boat ropes, all kind spiral ropes, mountain climbing and static safety ropes, elastic ropes made out of composite yarns (e.g. tennis-rackets)
- Aviation: Parachute lines and elastic catapulting ropes.
- Automotive industry: Towing ropes and hydraulic hoses.
- Electro-technical purposes: Glass fibre or chemical linings.
- Braids and Laces for the Apparel, Home furnishing and ornamental industry.
– also machines with reversing carries –
These are heavy duty braiders used in the medical wire and composite industry. These braiders are available in vertical, horizontal, or inverted design.
Technical services and spare parts available from Spartanburg, South Carolina.